Chalet Conditions and Policy
Please respect our chalet conditions for the benefit of others .
From Chalet Conditions back home.
- RESERVATIONS: A deposit of 10% of the total accommodation tariff is required . The balance will be required 21 days prior to your arrival date. Bookings that are made within a 21 day time period will be required to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- PAYMENT: Direct deposit is our preferred method of payment, details are included in your confirmation letter. Cheques are welcome, longer processing time is required.
- CANCELLATIONS: Monies will be refunded in full where cancellation is notified, 21 days or more prior to the arrival date. If less than 21 days notice is given 10% deposit will be retained.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: The person making the reservation and paying the required tariff is deemed responsible for the care and security of the property during the period of their stay in the property.
Any loss / damage to property and fittings, cleaning deemed excessive in accordance with our standard cleaning time frames and /or late checkout will result in the amount applicable being deducted from the credit card (where applicable). A receipt will be forwarded to your postal address.
We will not allow you access to the property unless the conditions of this clause have been met.
- LATE ARRIVALS: Please contact us to make arrangements for key collection for arrivals after 5.00pm.
- CHECK IN TIME: Check in time is from 11.00am unless prior arrangements have been made. Please be aware that whilst we will make every effort to have your property ready by this time however in busy periods this is not always possible and check in may be delayed.
- CHECK OUT TIME: Check out time is no later than 10.00am. Ensure the keys are left behind , otherwise additional $20.00 will be charged to recut the keys.
- TARIFF REDUCTIONS: We always endeavor to keep the appliances working in good order and no reduction will be made to the tariff should the appliances be faulty. Defective appliances are repaired as soon as practicable, due to the remote location of the Chalet this may take longer than in bigger holiday destinations.
- WINTER ARRIVALS: Should you be arriving in wintertime it is advisable to carry chains and anti-freeze in your cars radiator.
It is advisable you take travel insurance to cover against cancellation penalties due to involuntary cancellation.
- DOGS: We are a dog friendly Chalet. We expect you to clean after your dog and for hygienic reasons do not allow dogs into beds. Any damage incurred to the property will be charged to you. We recommend you do not leave dogs unattended for too long.