Itinery for your holiday
Consider our itinery to make your stay at Alpine-Valley-Retreat more memorable and action packed.
- AM visit Anglers Rest Pub for lunch, followed by
- PM a trip to lakes around Falls Creek,canoe here or fish,you may come across wild horses
- AM stroll to town for lunch and then
- PM proceed to climb Wet Hill in front of the chalet,seen across from our decking, nice views of the region(speedy climb for fit people 30min), access from Livingstone Park, next to the natural swimming pool.
- AM visit local gold mines along Livingstone Creek, find the car park 1 min drive from our chalet heading towards Cobungra,veer right
- PM visit Victoria Falls, and the picnic site on your approach to the Falls,only 5 minutes away
- AM Drive to Dinner Plain.
- PM stay for a spa there
- AM try river rafting at Mitta Mitta
- PM drive up to McMillans Lookout (close by), panorama of the Great Dividing Range mountain belt awaits you.
- AM try horse riding in the neighborhood
- PM drive to Bruthen heading towards Bairnsdale and explore the caves or just sit in the Bruthen brewery and enjoy a cold one or two.
- AM maybe rest a bit
- PM can’t get enough, drive past Mt Hotham to Razorback Ridge, take a short hike along the trail, beautiful vistas, allow half a day for the trip, if you have children younger that 8 years of age keep them on a leash, so they don’t fall off the trail.Consider hiking to Mt Feathertop, preferably early start with sleepover in a hut (break the journey into 2 days)
From Itinery back to Alpine-Valley-Retreat.com